Manchester seems to be enjoying some amazing Autumn sunshine at the moment, and aside from chilly mornings, the winter weather seems to be holding off for now.
Make the most of it with this gorgeous cherry cold brew drink recipe, perfect for these crisp, sunny Autumn days.
- Cool Cold Brew coffee
- Tonic water (we used Fever Tree)
- Use approximately 1 part coffee to 3 parts tonic water
- Morelo cherry cordial (we used Blossom Cottage)
1. Fill a glass with ice
2. Pour in 1-2 tablespoons of cherry juice (you can add a fresh cherry or two as well if you like)
3. Pour over your tonic water.
4. Now, very slowly, add your coffee. Go carefully here as it can fizz up!
5. Enjoy! You'll get a good mix of cherry, coffee and tonic flavours whether you stir it up or not.
6. Hop on over to Instagram, let us know what you think and share your pictures with us. Tag us @coolcoldbrew and using #coolcoffee